Saturday 3 August 2013

the diary of I, 030813


Recently I've spent my time:

drawing things
painting things
making stuff on photoshop
balancing cutlery on my little finger
drinking tea
eating cake
skateboarding
riding my bicycle
listening to music in combination with most of the above.

I done a massive film night! (2 people came hahaha)

I got a job! And I left it. But I made £32.50 so that was nice. So that was this years objective really, I didn't think I could get a job. Most of my efforts are spent on trying to be a better person, most of my time is spent being weird. The job thing was about having something more than just making things and skating and stuff. I'm trying to fill my time with good stuff, be better, do better and that, be nice, keep trying.




I painted those, and there's half of our cat in shot. Butterflies fully rock, like flying paintings. Things that fly that aren't so good are the ones that try and eat me such as mosquitoes. I'm not going to kill anything just for doing it's thing but much time is spent catching them in my room at night and showing them the window. I seem to get eaten by everything. Mosquitoes are also bloody loud.

Have an excellent evening.






See you sometime


will

No comments:

Post a Comment