Wednesday 28 March 2012

The life and times of Will on a wednesday

“on your longboard you cannot be upset… only about your own mistakes.”- Sebastian Hertler

My headphones broke so I bought some new ones and they are shit. I cant listen to anything until I go out and buy some more.

Game went into administration so I cant use my gift card.

I missed my bus today.

The art I drew today wasnt good.

I feel a bit tired.

I could have gone home early from college but had my time wasted. For the first time in a while, this makes me feel pissed off and I think I show it.

I feel bored but lazy.

I dont make enough effort with things and people because I dont think its going to get me anywhere, and then I feel annoyed that I havent made the effort because it might actually have got me somewhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Im ranting on the internet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I went for a skate and when im skating that quote at the top is true. Nothing can go wrong and I cant fail. Im not so good at the bit when im not skateboarding and I know it.

2 comments:

  1. At least you're one of the people who's even aware of this sort of shit and that in itself is absolutely a good thing.
    You won't get any medals for this awareness, but would you rather be self-reflective and occasionally unhappy or an oblivious prick that feels happy all the time? Judging by the way the world is, it looks like the majority of people take the oblivious prick option. So on behalf of mankind, thanks for choosing to be self aware and for enduring the bouts of unhappiness that come along with it - the world would literally be a paradise if more people did the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro. Wise words :)

    ReplyDelete