Thursday 27 September 2012

bla


Saw a pigeon explode on the front of a van today.

£85 to a sequel. Thats going to be £150 ish gripped and posted. Must sell things.

Im excited about skateboarding down hills. Currently its one weekend on, one weekend off due to the twattishness I havent shaken yet affecting my ability to make it to skates, but the whole thing can only get better, and when I get hold of that bledy sequel, very good things will happen.

I want to go back to houyet.

Triple 8 are making humourous half shells.

I want to go bomb a hill.

I like using the custom leather colour selector on some custom leather peoples site. Helps imagining the future or something.

Photoshopping my cat on another skateboard.

The sequel has a standing platform that is sick as eff for my lanky bastard frame, and will make toeside slides feel much less cramped up. I am going to go effing fast on that thing. Stupid fast.

Techsliding is a fun distraction for me, but for proper "gofast" type shenanigans, the list is

Heelside slide and cornering
Toeside slide and cornering
Tuck
Push
Footbrake

and thats all I really want to do. The whole soft wheel standup thing doesnt really interest me much.

Good things are imminent. If I could bottle the feeling whilst im skating I could probably go and get a job, only want a few hours, and have money, make it to every skate.

No comments:

Post a Comment